BABE 100 MORE HOURS OF SUMMER
GOVERNOR’S BALL GETAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND DISTRIRCT OF COLUMBIA ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY UNITED STATES LAW. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The “Babe 100 More Hours of Summer Governor’s Ball Getaway Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, officers and agents of Anheuser-Busch, LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, wholesale distributors, retail licensees, and all other service agencies involved with the Sweepstakes, and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, child or sibling) are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements as set forth herein.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD:
Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) on August 19, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CDT on September 7, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER:
(1) Instagram: During the Sweepstakes Period, look for Sponsor’s Sweepstakes post inviting followers to enter for a chance to win a prize. Reply to Sponsor’s Sweepstakes post and include the hashtag #Sweepstakes (“Entry” and “Instagram Entry”). You must be a registered user of Instagram and follow @drinkbabe on Instagram in order to enter the Sweepstakes on Instagram. Instagram registration is free and can be obtained by logging on to www.Instagram.com and following the online instructions to open an account. Limit one (1) Instagram Entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period.
(2) Instagram Story: During the Sweepstakes Period, look for Sponsor’s Sweepstakes post on Instagram inviting entrants to enter for a chance to win. Share Sponsor’s Sweepstakes post on your Instagram Story, tag @drinkbabe and include the hashtag #Sweepstakes (also an “Entry” and “Instagram Entry”). You must be a registered user of Instagram and follow @drinkbabe on Instagram in order to enter the Sweepstakes on Instagram. Instagram registration is free and can be obtained by logging on to www.Instagram.com and following the online instructions to open an account. Limit one (1) Instagram Story Entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period.
For all Entries:
If entering with a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges.
Your settings must be set to “unprotected” and/or “public” in order for your posts to be viewable by Sponsor and its agents. Only posts that are viewable by Sponsor and its agents will be considered an Entry.
All Entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. No other forms of Entry are valid. See Appendix A for additional Entry Guidelines & Prohibited Content. Entry must comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review any Entry for violation of these Official Rules and may, at its sole discretion, reject, delete, or otherwise exclude an Entry for any reason, including without limitation, if the Entry contains any Prohibited Content (as defined in Appendix A) or any other commentary or material which Sponsor, in its sole discretion deems inappropriate.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING:
One (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about September 8, 2021 from among all eligible Entries received by Administrator, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION:
The prize will be awarded (time permitting). Potential winner will be notified by email, phone call and/or text message and will be required to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If a potential winner does not respond to the notification within the twenty-four (24) hour time period, prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to respond to the notification within the time frame stated above.
Potential winner will be required to complete, sign, and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, unless prohibited by law, publicity release to Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative within twenty-four (24) hours of prize acceptance. Potential winner will also be required to complete, sign, and return a Release of Liability, Voluntary Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement to Sponsor or Sponsor’s representatives within twenty-four (24) hours of prize acceptance. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, including verification that the winner is twenty-one (21) years of age or older, the potential winner will be declared an official winner of the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor cannot verify that the potential winner is twenty-one (21) years of age or older prior to winner notification, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected (time permitting).
Winner’s one (1) guest must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the end date of the Sweepstakes and will be required to complete, sign, and return a liability and publicity release within twenty-four (24) hours of winner’s prize acceptance. Winner’s guest will also be required to complete, sign, and return a Release of Liability, Voluntary Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement to Sponsor or Sponsor’s representatives within twenty-four (24) hours of winner’s prize acceptance.
In the event of noncompliance within any stated time period, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate potential winner (time permitting).
Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless, or land-line phone service or a change in an entrant’s email, phone number or mailing address which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification or his/her prize information.
- PRIZE DETAILS:
Prize (1 total): Trip for winner and one (1) guest to New York City, New York. Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation (from gateway city nearest winner’s home), double occupancy hotel accommodations for four (4) consecutive nights (check-in on September 23, 2021; check-out on September 27, 2021), two (2) tickets to the Governors Ball Music Festival scheduled to occur September 24, 2021 – September 26, 2021 in New York City, New York and one (1) $500.00 e-check. Festival date is subject to change. Seating assignments to be determined by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and subject to availability and change. Winner and his/her one (1) guest must comply with all travel requirements, which may include, without limitation, presenting necessary identification (including a valid driver’s license) at the time of travel. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Sponsor is not liable for any missed events or opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. Any costs incurred due to changes to the original itinerary are solely the winner’s responsibility. Winner may be required to provide a credit card at time of hotel check-in. Travel and accommodations are at the Sponsor’s discretion and subject to availability and change. Ground transportation, meals, gratuities, personal purchases and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. If winner cannot accept the prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is up to $4,960.00. Actual value depends on city/day/time of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
If the prize cannot be awarded for any reason including Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage, COVID-19 or any other natural disaster outside of Sponsor’s control, then no prize will be awarded.
Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a prize or any portion thereof cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prize winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prizes they receive, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used.
If Sponsor so elects, potential winner and one (1) guest may be required to submit to a confidential background check. Such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal, sexual offenses, or other arrest or conviction record, and any other factor deemed relevant by the Sponsor to help ensure that potential winner and one (1) will not bring the Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sponsor. If requested, potential winner and one (1) agrees to sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. In the event of noncompliance, to be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting).
Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Anheuser-Busch, LLC and Administrator harmless from all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:
Anheuser-Busch, LLC, Administrator, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered Entries, telephone calls, text messages, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor or Administrator, will be disqualified. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such Entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s or Administrator’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of Entries, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right at their sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winner from valid Entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. Text message Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered owner of the wireless number used to enter. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPHS SHALL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR’S NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT OR RECKLESS ACT(S) OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Administrator, and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you, Administrator and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. The place of arbitration shall be St. Louis, Missouri.
Anheuser-Busch, LLC, One Busch Place, St. Louis, MO 63118.
Rio Creative, 16630 Old Chesterfield Road, Chesterfield MO 63017.
- WINNERS LIST:
For the name of the winner, hand-print your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: Babe Wine 100 More Hours of Summer Governor’s Ball Sweepstakes Winners List Request, 16630 Old Chesterfield Road, Chesterfield, MO 63017, for receipt by November 8, 2021.
© 2021 YASSS QUEEN, BABE 100 WINE WITH BUBBLES CALIFORNIA CARBONATED RED WINE, WHITE WINE, ROSÉ WINE, MODESTO, CA 95351
ENTRY GUIDELINES & PROHIBITED CONTENT:
Entries must meet the following requirements:
- Entry cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies or communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate.
- Sponsor shall have full right and power to copy, publish, broadcast, display, distribute, use, edit, translate, alter, combine with other material, reuse and adapt any or all portions of the Entry in any way and for any purpose whatsoever, at any time, now or in the future, in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the World in any manner whatsoever and for any purpose.
- Entry cannot (a) be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity; (b) promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or promote illegal use of alcohol, drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous or any particular political agenda or message; (c) be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (d) contain an image of anyone under 21 years of age; (e) otherwise fail to comply with the Beer Institute Advertising and Marketing Code as made publicly available at the following online location: http://www.beerinstitute.org/assets/uploads/general-upload/2015-Beer-Ad-Code-Brochure.pdf; (f) contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind (other than BABE Wine), without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses; (g) contain copyrighted materials owned by others without permission; (h) contain materials embodying the names, likenesses or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission; (i) refer to or depict any names, logos or readily recognizable features of a retailer of alcohol beverages (such as a grocery store, convenience store, restaurant, bar, or any other retail location that sells alcohol beverages);or (j) depict, and cannot itself be in, violation of any law.
- Each entrant warrants and represents that the Entry: (a) is his/her original work, published; (b) has not received previous awards; and (c) does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity;
- Any entrant whose Entry includes likenesses of third parties or contains elements not owned by the entrant (such as, but not limited to, depictions of persons, buildings, trademarks or logos) must be able to provide legal releases for such use including Sponsor’s use of such Entry, in a form satisfactory to Sponsor, upon request, prior to award of prize and/or naming of entrant as a Winner.
- Any that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is not in accordance with the guidelines as stated herein or on the Website, or is deemed to be inappropriate for publication is ineligible.
- Incomplete, illegible, deceptive or garbled Entries are not eligible.
- Any such entrant will indemnify and hold harmless, Sponsor from any claims to the contrary.
All Entries are subject to Sponsor’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act policy, as follows: Digital Millennium Copyright Act—Anheuser-Busch is committed to respecting and protecting the legal rights of copyright owners. As such, Anheuser-Busch adheres to the following notice and take down policy, in full compliance with Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512 et seq.). If you believe any of the Entries infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement (hereafter a “DMCA Takedown Notice”). To be valid, a DMCA Takedown Notice must (i) be provided to the Anheuser-Busch designated agent, (“Copyright Agent”), as set forth below, and (ii) include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Anheuser-Busch’s Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Takedown Notices is: email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For clarity, only DMCA Takedown Notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, online purchases or other communications should be directed to the applicable customer service links posted on the Website. You acknowledge that in order for Anheuser-Busch to be authorized to takedown any Content, your DMCA Takedown Notice must comply with all of the requirements of this Section.
By submitting an Entry, you agree that your Entry is gratuitous and made without restriction, that it will not place Sponsor under any obligation other than as stated in these Official Rules, that Sponsor is free to publish or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Entry, Sponsor does do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
By participating, you acknowledge that your Entry may be used in Sponsor's sole discretion. Entries are the views/opinions of the individual entrant and do not reflect the views of the Sponsor in any manner. By entering, you acknowledge that Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Entry you submit.